Download INTEL Arc Graphics Driver 184.108.40.20677
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
The Intel® Arc™ 101.3277 driver is bundled with the latest version of Intel® Arc™ Control 4759 to streamline installation experience, resulting in a larger driver package file size.
Compared to 101.3276 driver, this version brings many fixes for Arc Control.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12) may exhibit lighting corruption when looking towards the Sun.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12) may exhibit a soft lock when attempting to take a picture of the Empire State Building.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12) may exhibit missing lens flare effects with certain light sources.
- Saint’s Row (DX12) may experience an application crash after extended gameplay, or during game launch.
- Saint’s Row (DX12) flickering corruption may be observed on certain textures.
- Gears 5 (DX12) may experience an application crash, system hang or TDR during gameplay.
- Some third-party camera applications may exhibit video corruption when playing the recorded video in Fullscreen.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint (DX11) may exhibit shadow corruption in certain environments when observing from a large distance.
INTEL® ARC™ CONTROL FIXED ISSUES:
- Arc Control Game Compatibility may incorrectly display unintended values in per-game profiles.
- Invoking Arc Control in a dual-display configuration may incorrectly cease inputs on the secondary displays.
- Arc Control may fail to invoke on some systems with certain regional language settings.
- Arc Control may fail to launch after system experiences a TDR.
- An intermittent soft hang may be observed when starting an Arc Control Studio capture or broadcast.
- Arc Control may display an erroneous message when attempting to enable Auto Game Highlights.
- Attempting to modify certain fields in Arc Control using keyboard inputs may intermittently not register entries.
- Arc Control may exhibit an application soft-hang when attempting to open on certain system configurations.
- Arc Control Game Profiles may erroneously display a default placeholder image for certain game titles.
Intel® Arc™ Control Performance Tuning (BETA):
- Adjusting Performance Tuning values from a higher value to a lower value may cause tuning values to reset to default.
- Adjusting the GPU Voltage Offset slider to the maximum value may incorrectly display unintended decimal values.
- VRAM Effective Frequency metric in Arc Control Telemetry incorrectly displays the value in GHz.
- Some Performance Graphs viewed within the In-Game overlay may incorrectly scale and exceed the Telemetry UI.
- After clicking the “Reset to defaults” button in Arc Control Performance Tuning, a reboot is required to fully restore modified performance values to the desired default state.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12) may exhibit an application crash when loading into the game with Ray-Traced Reflections enabled.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12) may experience shadow corruption when using FSR 2.0 upscaling.
- Marvels’ Spider-Man (DX12) may exhibit scene corruption when Ambient Occlusion is disabled or set to HBAO+
- Movies and TV Application may experience a hang during HDR video playback and changing video to Fullscreen.
- Horizon Zero Dawn (DX12) block corruption may be intermittently observed while panning the camera when the game resolution is set to 4K.
- Call of Duty: Vanguard (DX12) may experience lower than expected performance in the game menu.
- Sniper Elite 5 (DX12) may experience an application crash on some Hybrid Graphics system configurations when Windows® “Graphics Performance Preference” option for the application is not set to “High Performance”.
- Some Intel® Arc™ A380 series graphics product fans may continue running when the graphics card or system is idle.
- Some Intel® Arc™ A380 series graphics cards may intermittently reboot the system when resuming from S3 sleep.
INTEL® ARC™ CONTROL KNOWN ISSUES:
- Windows UAC Admin is required to install and launch Arc Control.
- Arc Control may fail to correctly update. A workaround is to uninstall Arc Control from Add or Removeprograms before updating.
- Some applications may exhibit a transparent or blank window when CMAA is set to “Force ON” globally.
- Some applications may exhibit pixel corruption when Sharpening Filter is enabled globally.
- Opening Arc Control in some game titles with ALT+I during gameplay may not correctly appear.
- Using Arc Control Studio Capture with “In Stream” mode enabled may not correctly record entire clip when under a 1080p resolution setting.
- Recording with Arc Control Studio Capture and “In Stream” mode enabled may not save the output video file at the desired length.
- Streaming with Arc Control Studio Capture and “In Stream” mode enabled may cause unexpected connection instability to the desired platform.
- A 1440p resolution selection in Arc Control Studio Capture may be unavailable when the display native
resolution is 4K.
- Arc Control Studio Camera overlay position may not retain desired position and size after a system restart.
- Hot-plugging peripheral devices such as cameras, microphones, or displays while Arc Control is open may cause Arc Control to become unresponsive.
- Arc Control may not scale automatically when changing from a 1080p resolution to a 4K resolution.
- Some image types may not load when using Arc Control Camera “Background Replacement” option.
- Some Arc Control Telemetry metrics may not align with 3rd party applications or built-in OS functions.
- The Arc Control Studio Camera tab may take longer than expected responsiveness upon the first navigation.
- Hot-plugging a secondary display with Arc Control invoked may cause Arc Control to be unresponsive.
- Hot-plugging a display with Arc Control Studio Capture audio device set to display audio may cause an error when attempting to capture or broadcast.
Intel® Arc™ Control Performance Tuning (BETA):
- Intel® Arc™ Control Performance Tuning is currently in Beta. As such, performance and features may behave
unexpectedly. Intel® will continue to refine the Performance Tuning software in future releases.
- Intel® Graphics Driver
- Intel® Media SDK Runtime (220.127.116.11)
- Intel® oneVPL GPU Runtime (18.104.22.168)
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL Driver
- Vulkan3 Runtime Installer
- Intel® Graphics Driver Installer (1.0.677.0)
- oneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Layer
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OneAPI Level Zero specification
- Intel® Arc™ Control installer
- Intel® Driver Support Assistant
- Intel® Arc™ A380 Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A770M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A550M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A730M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A370M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A350M Graphics
- Intel 12th Gen Core Alder Lake-H/P (Xe-LP) integrated GPUs