Download INTEL Arc Graphics Driver 188.8.131.5268 BETA
Download from INTEL.com
Visit INTEL.com to download
Desktop / Mobile
DOWNLOAD NOW (846 MiB)
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
- Intel® Game On Driver support for Saints Row and Madden NFL 23 on Intel® Arc™ A-series Graphics.
- To use the latest version of Intel® Arc™ Control, .Net Core 3.1.28 is required prior to installation.
- If .Net Core 3.1.28 is not already installed on your system, you can click here to download.
- Users can choose to manually install Intel® Arc™ Control if Intel® Driver & Support Assistant is not able to scan for new updates. Click here to download.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12) may experience lower than expected performance on Intel® Arc™ A-series Graphics.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider (DX12) may experience an app crash when setting Ray Traced Shadow Quality to High. A workaround is to change to the Medium or OFF setting.
- Texture corruption may be observed in Battlefield 2042 (DX12) in certain maps.
- Some objects and textures in Halo Infinite (DX12) may render black and fail to load.
- Stray (DX11) may exhibit a TDR or application hang during gameplay.
- Horizon Zero Dawn (DX12) may experience an app crash or system hang during gameplay.
- Windows Update may incorrectly override a more recent version of Intel® Arc™ A-series drivers.
INTEL® ARC™ CONTROL FIXED ISSUES:
- In-Game Overlay Telemetry may stop responding after navigating the Performance Graphs section.
- In-Game Overlay Telemetry graphs may intermittently be unavailable for certain Overlay Metrics.
- In-Game Overlay Telemetry graph value title may be intermittently missing.
- In-Game Overlay Telemetry window may incorrectly be present on desktop after a system restart.
- In-Game Overlay Telemetry “Media Activity” value may incorrectly show a negative percentage.
- GPU Info section in System Info tab may incorrectly show a GPU Frequency of “1MHz”.
- Adjusting the filename in Capture or Highlights may intermittently only be changed to numeric values.
- Adjusting the filename in Capture or Highlights may incorrectly ignore desired file output name.
- Disabling certain Menu Customization widgets may incorrectly become re-enabled after a system restart.
- The “Broadcast” toggle in the Studio tab may become unavailable when entering in stream URL information.
- A duplicate custom image may be present when using the Background Replacement in the Camera tab.
- Arc Control may intermittently become unresponsive when using “Go Live” while “Sharp Stream” is enabled in the Broadcast tab.
- Keyboard and mouse inputs may be ignored on a secondary display while Arc Control is opened on the primary display.
- Arc Control may incorrectly retain larger scaled size when adjusting a lower display resolution to a higher display resolution.
- Mouse-scrolling may be unresponsive on certain Arc Control UI elements such as “Your Games” and “Live Performance Monitoring”
- Arc Control now accepts “PrintScreen” for capturing Arc Control screenshots.
- Enabling “Smooth Sync” may exhibit display corruption in certain game titles.
- A one-time disclaimer now appears when adjusting any Performance Tuning values.
Intel® Arc™ Control Performance Tuning (BETA):
- “Reset to defaults” button in Performance Tuning may not be present.
- An incorrect error notification may be observed when resetting Performance Tuning values to defaults.
- Adjusting GPU Voltage Offset may incorrectly display multiple decimal point values.
- Adjusting GPU Power Limit to the maximum value may display the slider at the middle point.
- Adjusting Performance Tuning values with a keyboard may intermittently be non-responsive.
- Adjusting Performance Tuning values with a keyboard may return an undesired slider value.
- Adjusting Performance Tuning sliders with a mouse may intermittently become stuck to the slider.
- The Apply button in Performance Tuning may be unresponsive when setting GPU Performance Boost to “0”.
- The Apply button in Performance Tuning may incorrectly be highlighted after using “Reset to defaults” button.
- The Apply button in Performance Tuning may be unresponsive when changing sliders from higher to lower values.
- A “NaN” value in Performance Tuning may be exhibited when inputting non-numeral entries.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12) may exhibit a soft lock when attempting to take a picture of the Empire State Building.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12) may exhibit an application crash when loading into the game with Ray-Traced Reflections enabled.
- Movies and TV Application may experience a hang during HDR video playback and changing video to Fullscreen.
- Call of Duty: Vanguard (DX12) may experience lower than expected performance in the game menu
- Gears 5 (DX12) may experience an application crash, system hang or TDR during gameplay.
- Some third-party camera applications may exhibit video corruption when playing the recorded video in Fullscreen
- Sniper Elite 5 (DX12) may experience an application crash on some Hybrid Graphics system configurations when Windows® “Graphics Performance Preference” option for the application is not set to “High Performance”.
- Map textures may fail to load or may load as blank surfaces when playing CrossFire.
- Some Intel® Arc™ A380 series graphics product fans may continue running when the graphics card or system is idle
INTEL® ARC™ CONTROL KNOWN ISSUES:
- Windows UAC Admin is required to install and launch Arc Control.
- Some applications may exhibit a transparent or blank window when CMAA is set to “Force ON” globally.
- Some applications may exhibit pixel corruption when Sharpening Filter is enabled globally.
- Opening Arc Control in some game titles with ALT+I during gameplay may not correctly appear.
- Using Arc Control Studio Capture with “In Stream” mode enabled may not correctly record entire clip when under a 1080p resolution setting.
- Recording with Arc Control Studio Capture and “In Stream” mode enabled may not save the output video file at the desired length.
- Streaming with Arc Control Studio Capture and “In Stream” mode enabled may cause unexpected connection instability to the desired platform.
- A 1440p resolution selection in Arc Control Studio Capture may be unavailable when the display native resolution is 4K.
- Arc Control Studio Camera overlay position may not retain desired position and size after a system restart.
- Hot-plugging peripheral devices such as cameras, microphones, or displays while Arc Control is open may cause Arc Control to become unresponsive.
- Arc Control may not scale automatically when changing from a 1080p resolution to a 4K resolution.
- Some image types may not load when using Arc Control Camera “Background Replacement” option.
- Some Arc Control Telemetry metrics may not align with 3rd party applications or built-in OS functions.
- The Arc Control Studio Camera tab may take longer than expected responsiveness upon the first navigation.
Intel® Arc™ Control Performance Tuning (BETA):
- Intel® Arc™ Control Performance Tuning is currently in Beta. As such, performance and features may behave unexpectedly. Intel® will continue to refine the Performance Tuning software in future releases.
- Adjusting Performance Tuning values from a higher value to a lower value may cause tuning values to reset to
- Intel® Graphics Driver
- Intel® Media SDK Runtime (184.108.40.206)
- Intel® oneVPL GPU Runtime (220.127.116.11)
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL* Driver
- Vulkan*3 Runtime Installer
- Intel® Graphics Driver Installer (1.0.653.0)
- oneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Layer
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OneAPI Level Zero specification
- Intel® Arc™ Control installer
- Intel® Driver Support Assistant
- Intel® Arc™ A380 Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A770M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A550M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A730M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A370M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A350M Graphics
- Intel 12th Gen Core Alder Lake-H/P (Xe-LP) integrated GPUs