Download INTEL Arc Graphics Driver 220.127.116.113 BETA
Desktop / Mobile
DOWNLOAD NOW (716 MiB)
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
- Support for Intel® Arc™ A770M and A550M Graphics (Codename Alchemist).
- Intel® Game On Driver support for Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak, F1 22, and Arcadegeddon on Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics.
- Advanced Performance Optimizations: A new feature now available within Arc Control that allows users to select and enable advanced application optimizations. The initial implementation of the feature only affects 3DMark Timespy and 3DMark Port Royale. Integrated graphics performance, as well as discrete GPU game and content creation applications will see no performance impact from the disabling of the optimizations.
- Metro Exodus: Enhanced Edition (DX12), Horizon Zero Dawn (DX12), F1 2020(DX12), Crossfire (DX9) and Euro Truck Simulator 2 (DX11) may experience texture corruption during gameplay.
- Horizon Zero Dawn (DX12) may experience an application crash or game hang when entering a race.
- The Sims 4 (DX9) may intermittently experience an application crash when loading a save file.
- Ghostwire: Tokyo (DX12) may experience an intermittent application crash or hang during gameplay
- F1 22 (DX12) may experience an application crash or hang when using ‘high’ or above quality settings with ambient occlusion set to ‘AMD FidelityFX CACAO’. A workaround is to disable or change this option within the games setting page.
- Call of Duty: Vanguard (DX12), Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint (DX11), Strange Brigade (DX12) and Forza Horizon 5 (DX12) may experience texture corruption during gameplay.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (DX11) may experience texture corruption in the Emerald Plains map when ultra settings are enabled in game. A workaround is to select the Vulkan API in game settings.
- Gears 5 (DX12) may experience an application crash, system hang or TDR during gameplay.
- Sniper Elite 5 may experience an application crash on some Hybrid Graphics system configurations when Windows® “Graphics Performance Preference” option for the application is not set to “High Performance”.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (DX12) may experience an application crash during gameplay.
- Map textures may fail to load or may load as blank surfaces when playing CrossFire.
- Some objects and textures in Halo Infinite (DX12) may render black and fail to load. Lighting may also appear blurry or over exposed in the multiplayer game menus.
Known Issues for Intel® Arc™ Control
- Checking for driver updates or attempting to install driver updates through Intel® Arc™ Control may sometimes cause an “Error Installing Driver” message to appear.
- Smooth Sync is enabled by default when “Application Choice” is selected from the Frame Delivery settings in the Intel® Arc™ Control game settings page.
- The Performance Tuning page in Intel® Arc™ Control may erroneously appear visible or configurable on unsupported platforms. When this occurs, changing settings on this page may throw an error message and/or will not function.
- A Windows® UAC prompt may occur when launching Intel® Arc™ Control.
- Intel® Graphics Driver
- Intel® Media SDK Runtime (18.104.22.168)
- Intel® oneVPL GPU Runtime (22.214.171.124)
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL* Driver
- Vulkan*3 Runtime Installer
- Intel® Graphics Driver Installer (1.0.610)
- oneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Layer
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OneAPI Level Zero specification
- Intel® Arc™ Control
- Intel® Driver Support Assistant
- Intel® Arc™ A380 Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A770M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A550M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A730M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A370M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A350M Graphics
- Intel 12th Gen Core Alder Lake-H/P (Xe-LP) integrated GPUs