Download INTEL Arc Graphics Driver 220.127.116.112
Download from INTEL.com
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
Intel® Game On Driver support for Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodhunt, Evil Dead: The Game, and Dolmen on Intel® Arc A350M and A370M Graphics.
- Back 4 Blood may experience lighting or texture corruption when mist is visible on screen.
- Gears 5 may experience terrain corruption when using medium or higher quality graphics quality settings.
- FIFA 22 may experience an intermittent application crash during regular gameplay.
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands may experience flickering or corruption when MSAA is enabled.
- Stutter or lag may be observed when playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Monster Hunter: World, Hood: Outlaws & Legends, Outriders and Sniper Ghost Warrior: Contracts 2.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider may experience an application crash or hang with an error popup dialogue when Ray Traced Shadow Quality is enabled.
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne may experience an application crash or hang with an error popup dialogue when setting the render API to DirectX®12.
- Forza Horizon 5 may experience texture corruption.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War may experience an application crash during regular gameplay.
- Map textures may fail to load or may load as blank surfaces when playing CrossFire.
- Some objects and textures in Halo Infinite may render black and fail to load. Lighting may also appear blurry or over exposed in the multiplayer game menus.
- Guardians of the Galaxy may exhibit texture corruption on some interactive objects.
- Metro Exodus: Enhanced Edition may experience minor texture corruption.
Known Issues for Intel® Arc™ Control
- Checking for driver updates or attempting to install driver updates through Intel® Arc™ Control may sometimes cause an “Error Installing Driver” message to appear.
- Smooth Sync is enabled by default when “Application Choice” is selected from the Frame Delivery settings in the Intel® Arc™ Control game settings page.
- The Performance Tuning page in Intel® Arc™ Control may erroneously appear visible or configurable on unsupported platforms. When this occurs, changing settings on this page may throw an error message and/or will not function.
- A Windows® UAC prompt may occur when launching Intel® Arc™ Control
- Intel® Graphics Driver
- Intel® Media SDK Runtime (18.104.22.168)
- Intel® oneVPL GPU Runtime (22.214.171.124)
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL* Driver
- Vulkan*3 Runtime Installer
- Intel® Graphics Driver Installer (1.0.610)
- oneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Layer
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OneAPI Level Zero specification
- Intel® Arc™ Control
- Intel® Driver Support Assistant
- 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Alder Lake-H, Alder Lake-P) (20H2+)
- Intel ® Arc™ Graphics (Codename Alchemist) (20H2+)