Download INTEL Arc Graphics Driver 188.8.131.520
Download from INTEL.com
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
Please note this driver only supports Intel Arc A370M, A350M and 12th Gen Core Alder Lake integrated GPUs
- Intermittent crash or hang seen in A Total War Saga: Troy when the campaign is launched and “Ultra” quality game settings are selected.
- Rust may intermittently experience an application crash when joining a new server.
- Creo may experience graphical corruption or anomalies during general application usage.
- Intermittent stutter or lag may be experienced during gameplay in DOTA 2 (DX11) and Grand Theft Auto V (DX11).
- Naraka: Bladepoint may experience texture corruption or flickering on some ground surfaces.
- Horizon Zero Dawn, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Strange Brigade, Borderlands 3 and Diablo 2: Resurrected may exhibit lighting or texture corruption in some areas of the game when using DirectX®12 API.
- Path of Exile (Vulkan®) user interface and/or HUD may exhibit corruption.
- Topaz Labs Video Enhance AI may fail to process video output or may experience graphical corruption while processing video output.
- Some Adobe Lightroom effects utilizing WinML may fail to process or output correctly.
- Back 4 Blood may experience lighting or texture corruption when mist is visible on screen.
- Forza Horizon 5 may experience texture corruption.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War may experience an application crash during regular gameplay.
- FIFA 22 may experience an intermittent application crash during regular gameplay.
- Map textures may fail to load or may load as blank surfaces when playing CrossFire.
- Gears 5 may experience terrain corruption when using medium or higher quality graphics quality settings.
- Some objects and textures in Halo Infinite may render black and fail to load. Lighting may also appear blurry or over exposed in the multiplayer game menus.
- Guardians of the Galaxy may exhibit texture corruption on some interactive objects.
- Metro Exodus: Enhanced Edition may experience minor texture corruption.
Known Issues for Intel® Arc™ Control
Intel® will continue to refine and improve the stability of Intel® Arc™ Control following its initial launch. Many of the below known issues will be resolved in a shortly upcoming Intel® software release.
- Intel® Arc™ Control Studio may fail to capture microphone audio when streaming for extended periods of time.
- Intel® Arc™ Control may fail to start after a driver installation or upgrade. A workaround is to restart your system.
- Checking for driver updates or attempting to install driver updates through Intel® Arc™ Control may sometimes cause an “Error Installing Driver” message to appear.
- Smooth Sync is enabled by default when “Application Choice” is selected from the Frame Delivery settings in the Intel® Arc™ Control game settings page.
- Intel® Arc™ Control hotkeys such as “Alt+I” may fail to work in some games that are capturing keyboard inputs such as CrossFire™ and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege™.
- Invoking the Highlights hotkey may sometimes produce an “Unknown Error” message via the Intel® Arc™ Control overlay.
- When altering the performance metrics overlay visibility in Intel® Arc™ Control, some settings may intermittently fail to be hidden from the performance overlay.
- The Performance Tuning page in Intel® Arc™ Control may erroneously appear visible or configurable on unsupported platforms. When this occurs, changing settings on this page may throw an error message and/or will not function.
- A Windows® UAC prompt may occur when launching Intel® Arc™ Control.
- Intel® Graphics Driver
- Intel® Media SDK Runtime (184.108.40.206)
- Intel® oneVPL GPU Runtime (220.127.116.11)
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL* Driver
- Vulkan*3 Runtime Installer
- Intel® Graphics Driver Installer (1.0.610)
- oneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Laye
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OneAPI Level Zero specification
- Intel® Arc™ Control
- Intel® Driver Support Assistant
- Intel® Arc™ A370M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A350M Graphics
- Intel® Core™ i5-12450H Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-12500H Processor (18M Cache, up to 4.50 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-12600H Processor (18M Cache, up to 4.50 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-12700H Processor (24M Cache, up to 4.70 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-12800H Processor (24M Cache, up to 4.80 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-12650H Processor (24M Cache, up to 4.70 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i9-12900H Processor (24M Cache, up to 5.00 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i9-12900HK Processor (24M Cache, up to 5.00 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-1240P Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-1250P Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-1280P Processor (24M Cache, up to 4.80 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-1260P Processor (18M Cache, up to 4.70 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-1270P Processor (18M Cache, up to 4.80 GHz)