Download INTEL Arc Graphics Driver 18.104.22.1685
Download from INTEL.com
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
- Launch driver for Intel ® Arc™ A370M and A350M Graphics (Codename Alchemist)
- Introducing Intel® Arc™ Control – a modern interface and all-in-one hub that puts you in full control of the Arc experience, supporting both Intel® Iris™ Xe and Arc™ branded GPUs for a unified software experience.
Please note this driver only supports Intel Arc Alchemist and 12th Gen Core Alder Lake GPUs
- A Total War Saga™: Troy may experience an application crash when the campaign is launched and “Ultra” quality game settings are selected.
- Back 4 Blood™ may experience lighting or texture corruption when mist is visible on screen.
- Forza Horizon 5™ and Call of Duty™: Black Ops Cold War may experience an application crash when launching the game.
- FIFA 22™ may experience an intermittent application crash during regular gameplay.
- Map textures may fail to load or may load as blank surfaces when playing CrossFire™.
- Gears 5™ may experience terrain corruption when using medium or higher quality graphics quality settings.
- Some objects and textures in Halo Infinite™ may render black and fail to load. Lighting may also appear blurry or over exposed in the multiplayer game menus.
- Guardians of the Galaxy™ may exhibit texture corruption on some interactable objects in game.
- Metro Exodus: Enhanced Edition may experience minor texture corruption in game.
- Naraka: Bladepoint™ may experience texture corruption or flickering on some ground surfaces.
- Rust™ may intermittently experience an application crash when joining a new server.
Known Issues with Arc Control
Intel® will continue to refine and improve the stability of Intel® Arc™ Control following its initial launch. Many of the below known issues will be resolved in a shortly upcoming Intel® software release.
- Intel® Arc™ Control Studio may fail to capture microphone audio when streaming for extended periods of time.
- Intel® Arc™ Control may fail to start after a driver installation or upgrade. A workaround is to restart your system.
- Checking for driver updates or attempting to install driver updates through Intel® Arc™ Control may sometimes cause an “Error Installing Driver” message to appear.
- Smooth Sync is enabled by default when “Application Choice” is selected from the Frame Delivery settings in the Intel® Arc™ Control game settings page.
- Intel® Arc™ Control hotkeys such as “Alt+I” may fail to work in some games that are capturing keyboard inputs such as CrossFire™ and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege™.
- Invoking the Highlights hotkey may sometimes produce an “Unknown Error” message via the Intel® Arc™ Control overlay.
- When altering the performance metrics overlay visibility in Intel® Arc™ Control, some settings may intermittently fail to be hidden from the performance overlay.
- The Performance Tuning page in Intel® Arc™ Control may erroneously appear visible or configurable on unsupported platforms. When this occurs, changing settings on this page may throw an error message and/or will not function.
- A Windows® UAC prompt may occur when launching Intel® Arc™ Control.
- Intel® Graphics Driver
- Intel® Media SDK Runtime (22.214.171.124)
- Intel® oneVPL GPU Runtime (126.96.36.199)
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL* Driver
- Vulkan*3 Runtime Installer
- Intel® Graphics Driver Installer (1.0.610)
- oneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Layer
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OneAPI Level Zero specification
- Intel® Arc™ Control
- Intel® Driver Support Assistant
- 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Alder Lake-H, Alder Lake-P) (20H2+)
- Intel ® Arc™ Graphics (Codename Alchemist) (20H2+)