Download AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 17.12.1 WHQL
Download from AMD.com
Download mirror (Mediafire.com)
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
Introducing Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition, artfully designed and meticulously crafted to unleash the powerful performance and innovation built into Radeon™ Graphics through an incredibly intuitive and utterly beautiful user interface for both PCs and mobile devices.
- Added new Connect tab which houses new social engagement features.
- Added new Gallery tab for Radeon ReLive recording file management, video trimming, and social platform sharing functionality.
- Added new Accounts tab to connect ReLive content and upload sharing to social platforms
- Added new Resource Center tab highlighting informative guides and instructions for Radeon Software features.
- Added new Performance Monitoring tab.
- Added three UI themes for Radeon Settings customization.
- Added new AMD Link tab to connect Radeon Settings to the AMD Link mobile application. For more information on AMD Link visithere.
- Added new Overlay feature (default ALT+R) allowing management of certain Radeon Settings features while in-game or on desktop such as Radeon ReLive, Radeon FreeSync, Radeon Chill, Frame Rate Target Control, Display Color, and Performance Monitoring.
- Added performance monitoring overlay to display system performance metrics in DirectX® 9, 11, 12, and Vulkan™ applications.
- Added performance logging feature to save performance metrics to a file.
- Further optimized for lower FPS overhead while using Radeon ReLive for recording. (RS-198)
- Added support for Vulkan™ API.
- Added support for Eyefinity.
- Added support for borderless window region capture.
- Added support for mouse button hotkeys.
- Added chat and viewer count overlay for Radeon ReLive live streaming to supported platforms.
- Added Chroma Key support to allow background transparency when using a webcam.
- Now supports expanded social platforms.
- Now supports separate microphone and audio track recording.
- Radeon Chill now has expanded support for most game titles.
- Added support for all GCN-based Radeon graphics products.
- Added support for Vulkan™ API.
- Added support Multi-GPU configurations.
- Added support for Eyefinity configurations.
- Added new profile functionality to save and load user defined Radeon WattMan profile configurations to local hard disk.
Frame Rate Target Control
- Added support for Vulkan™ API.
- Added support for HDR10 titles with Radeon FreeSync2 displays.
- Added per-application Radeon FreeSync support.
- OverWatch™ may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege may experience an application hang when breaching walls with grenades or explosives.
- Netflix playback in a browser or via UWP application may experience stutter.
- After recording with Radeon ReLive GPU usage and clocks may remain in high states.
- Assassin’s Creed®: Origins may experience bright or saturated lighting in cave missions.
- Mass Effect Andromeda™ may have issues enabling HDR10 on an HDR capable display.
- Forza™ Horizon 3 may experience corruption on rocks or foliage during gameplay.
- Halo™ Wars 2 may experience a crash on game launch.
- Enabling HBCC on Radeon RX Vega in multi GPU system configurations may cause the secondary graphics card to be hidden in Radeon Settings until reboot.
- Resizing the Radeon Settings window may cause the UI to restart or hang with HBCC enabled.
- Upgrading Radeon Software with Radeon RX Vega series graphics products in multi GPU on X99 chipsets may cause system instability after reboot.
- Radeon Settings may experience a hang when enabling AMD CrossFire with three or more graphics products.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may hang if enabled when cycling display power off and on.
- Trimming videos may fail to create a thumbnail if the video contains non-English characters.
- 3×1 display configurations may experience instability during Eyefinity creation or during gaming.
- The “Reset” function in Radeon Settings for Display, ReLive, and Video may not work as intended when using Radeon Settings in certain regional languages.
- Radeon WattMan may intermittently fail to load profiles for Radeon RX Vega on the global Radeon Wattman page.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider™ may experience an intermittent application hang during gameplay.
- A random system hang may be experienced after extended periods of use on system configurations using 12 GPU’s for compute workloads.
- The GPU Workload feature may cause a system hang when switching to Compute while AMD CrossFire is enabled. A workaround is to disable AMD CrossFire before switching the toggle to Compute workloads.
Radeon Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 17.12.1 is compatible with the following AMD Radeon products.
Note: AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury, Radeon™ Pro Duo, Radeon™ RX 400 Series, Radeon™ RX 500 Series and Radeon™ RX Vega Series graphics are only supported by Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition on Windows 7/10 64-bit.
|Radeon Desktop Product Family Compatibility|
|Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics||Radeon™ RX 500 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 400 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 300 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Nano Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500 – HD 8900 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 200 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 – HD 7900 Series Graphics|
Mobility Radeon™ Family Compatibility
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 17.12.1 is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features.
|Radeon Mobility Product Family Compatibility|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R5 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500M – HD 8900M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M200 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M – HD 7900M Series Graphics|
(RS-198) Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of November 8th, 2017 on the 8GB Radeon RX Vega 56, on a test system comprising of Intel i7 7700X CPU (4.2 GHz), 16GB DDR4-3000 Mhz system memory, and Windows 10 x64. PC manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different results. With the highest preset on Battlefield 1 and Rocket League at 1920×1080, the Radeon RX Vega 56 scored 117.4 and 161.2 FPS, respectively, with Radeon Software 17.11.1. While recording, the Radeon RX Vega 56 scored 113.7 and 158.2 FPS, respectively, creating a 3.2% and 1.9% FPS overhead. Using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition, the Radeon RX Vega 56 scored 116.65 and 160.2 FPS, respectively. While recording, the Radeon RX Vega 56 scored 114.16 and 159.1 FPS, respectively, creating a 2.1% and 0.7% FPS overhead. Performance may vary based on use of latest drivers. RS-198