Download AMD Radeon Adrenalin 2020 21.3.1 BETA
Download from AMD.com
Download mirror (Mediafire.com)
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
Today we are releasing the updated version of AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition, in conjunction with the latest entry in our Radeon™ RX 6000 series family. Achieve high levels of performance, immersive visuals and ultra-responsive gaming at 1440p by pairing Radeon Software with the new AMD Radeon™ RX 6700 XT graphics card.
Having high framerates and low-latency gameplay can be the difference between winning and losing in a competitive environment or match between friends. Take advantage of fantastic features that deliver incredible performance and low latency gameplay you need.
AMD Radeon™ Boost
Originally supporting select DirectX® 11 games, this feature now takes advantage of the variable rate shading hardware found on the Radeon™ RX 6000 series graphics cards and supported DirectX® 12 titles. It selectively reduces shading rates in certain areas of a frame as you turn and rotate your character in gameplay, delivering extra performance and increased responsiveness while you play.
AMD Radeon™ Anti-Lag
Radeon™ Anti-Lag is supported across thousands of games that run on DirectX® 9, 11 and now DirectX®12 APIs, opening compatibility to many new titles. This is the ultimate tool for any gamer or e-sport competitor. Radeon™ Anti-Lag paces the CPU work and reduces the amount of CPU work queued up so it doesn’t get too far ahead of the GPU, limiting lag and allowing for smoother gameplay.
Define Your Performance
Radeon Software helps unlock the full potential of your AMD powered experience. It gives you access to tuning functionality that is both easy to use for novice users via the one-click tuning presets, and feature rich for enthusiasts who like to adjust every little setting. The Performance tab allows you to access monitoring and performance tools such as control over the engine and memory clocks, fan curves, and voltages on your Radeon(TM) powered graphics card.
If you are an advanced user, the new “Stress Test” option and updated performance tuning UI are the tools you need to test out your tuning. Running a Stress Test is easy: check your overclock stability with a simple click. New temperature gauges make it easier than ever to understand performance readouts. We have also added indicators for performance limitations which allow you to see where there is room for improvement.
Frame Rate Target Control
We heard our users and have brought back Frame Rate Target Control (FRTC) support across an expanded range of Radeon(TM) graphics, allowing you to define target max frame rates for gameplay and limit FPS. This feature helps save power and reduces heat and noise. FRTC is especially useful when rendering relatively ‘easy’ content on powerful hardware, e.g., when you have a relatively low-resolution monitor connected to a higher end graphics board, are playing an older title, or a game with a relatively lightweight graphics load.
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6700 Graphics
- DOOM Eternal™: The Ancient Gods – Part Two
- Radeon BoostGD-158
- Now supports DirectX®12 with Variable Rate Shading for select titles.
- Radeon Anti-LagGD-157
- Now supports DirectX®12.
- Performance Tuning Stress TestGD-106
- A new built in tool for Performance Tuning in Radeon Software that allows users to stress test their graphics products tuning profiles.
Added Vulkan® Support
- This extension modifies the original core synchronization APIs to simplify the interface and improve usability of these APIs. It also adds new pipeline stage and access flag types that extend into the 64-bit range. Pipeline stages and access flags are now specified together in memory barrier structures, making the connection between the two more obvious. Additionally, Layout transitions have been simplified by providing generic layouts, which are contextually applied based on the image format. Events are made more efficient as well as they include memory dependency information when they are set on the device. Furthermore, Queue submission has also been changed to wrap command buffers and semaphores in extensible structures, which incorporate changes from Vulkan 1.1, VK_KHR_device_group and VK_KHR_timeline_semaphore. This adds a pipeline stage to the semaphore signal operation, mirroring the existing pipeline stage specification for wait operations.
- This extension defines the VK_FORMAT_A4R4G4B4_UNORM_PACK16_EXT and VK_FORMAT_A4B4G4R4_UNORM_PACK16_EXT formats for compatibility with other graphics APIs to help with porting without having to resort to swizzling.
- This extension allows conditional draws, compute dispatches or clears based on a value in command buffer memory. These commands could be discarded without the application’s intervention if the condition is not met, which may result in reduced latency.
- This extension provides the ability to perform color space conversions during texture sampling operations for the Y′CBCR color space, which is mainly used for processing inputs from video decoders and cameras. It also adds a selection of multi-planar formats, image aspect plane, and the ability to bind memory to the planes of an image collectively or separately.
- Radeon Software may sometimes have higher than expected CPU utilization, even when a system is at idle.
- A system hang or crash may be experienced when upgrading Radeon Software while an Oculus™ VR headset is connected to your system on Radeon GCN graphics products.
- Minecraft™ DXR may exhibit corrupted or missing textures when ray tracing is enabled on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- An application crash may occur in Call of Duty™: Modern Warfare when ray tracing is enabled on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- Lighting fails to render correctly on Radeon RX 6800 series graphics products in Star Citizen™.
- A black screen may occur when enabling and disabling Enhanced Sync while vsync is enabled in some Vulkan® API games.
- A black screen or system hang may occur on Hybrid Graphics systems for some Vulkan® API games when Enhanced Sync is enabled.
- Bethesda™ launcher may experience an application crash on startup when launching some games.
- Users may be unable to create a new scene in the Radeon Software Streaming tab on first launch or after a settings factory reset.
- Game specific performance tuning profiles may fail to load when a global performance tuning profile has been created or set.
- Disabling HDCP support and performing a factory reset and/or system restart may sometimes trigger a system crash or hang on boot.
- Epic Games™ social overlay or launcher may exhibit color corruption.
- Xuan-Yuan Sword VII™ may experience an application crash with DirectX®12 ray tracing enabled on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics.
- Color corruption may be experienced in Cyberpunk 2077™ when Radeon Boost is enabled.
- Display flicker or corruption may occur on high refresh rate/resolution multi-monitor system configurations on Radeon RX Vega series graphics.
- Audio loss or cutout may intermittently occur on some TV displays when Windows® audio is set to use 5.1 or 7.1 speaker configurations.
- The start and cancel buttons in the performance tuning stress test may disappear when Radeon Software is resized to be small.
- On a limited number of displays, the preferred desktop resolution in Windows® may change when the display is power cycled.
- Enabling vsync in Rocket League and setting the game to use borderless fullscreen may cause stuttering or ghosting.
- Radeon RX 400 and 500 series graphics products may experience a TDR during extended periods of video playback.
- Brightness flickering may intermittently occur in some games or applications when Radeon™ FreeSync is enabled, and the game is set to use borderless fullscreen.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
Radeon Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.3.1 is compatible with the following AMD Radeon products.
|Radeon™ RX 6900 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 6800 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 Nano Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 6700 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 300 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 5700 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 200 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 5600 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 300 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 5500 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 200 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ VII||AMD Radeon™ R5 300 Series Graphics|
|Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500 – HD 8900 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 500 / Radeon 500X Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 – HD 7900 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 400 Series Graphics|
Mobility Radeon™ Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.3.1 is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features.
|AMD Radeon RX 5700M Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 M300 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon RX 5600M Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 M300 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon RX 5500M Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon RX 5300M Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ 600 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 M400 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500M – HD 8900M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M – HD 7900M Series Graphics|
- GD-106 – Overclocking AMD processors, including without limitation, altering clock frequencies / multipliers or memory timing / voltage, to operate beyond their stock specifications will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even when such overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. Users assume all risks and liabilities that may arise out of overclocking AMD processors, including, without limitation, failure of or damage to hardware, reduced system performance and/or data loss, corruption, or vulnerability.
- GD-157 – Radeon Anti-Lag is compatible with DirectX 9, DirectX 11, DirectX 12, and Vulkan APIs; Windows 7 and 10. Hardware compatibility includes GCN and newer consumer dGPUs and Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. Certain features require Adrenalin 2020 or later.
- GD-158 – Radeon™ Boost is compatible with Windows 7 and 10 in select titles only. Hardware compatibility includes RX 400 and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. Radeon™ Boost for DirectX®12 and variable rate shading is compatible with AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series Graphics exclusively. For a list of compatible titles see https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-boost.