Download AMD Radeon Adrenalin 2020 21.2.1
Download from AMD.com
Download mirror (Mediafire.com)
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
Up to 9% increase in performance in The Medium @ 4K High settings, with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.2.1 on the 16GB Radeon™ RX 6800XT graphics card, versus the previous software driver edition 21.1.1. RS-351
- Display flicker or corruption may be experienced when two displays are connected to Radeon RX Vega series graphics products with at least one display set to a high refresh rate.
- Screen flickering might be observed when using MSI Afterburner.
- Radeon™ recording and streaming features may fail to enable on AMD Radeon™ HD 7800 series graphics products.
- Some models may fail to render or may render incorrectly when using SketchUp™ on Radeon RDNA graphics products.
- Some Samsung™ CRG9 series displays may experience a black screen when waking from sleep.
- Metro Exodus™ may experience intermittent application crashes with DirectX® Raytracing enabled.
- Video playback on secondary displays may experience stutter while playing Doom Eternal™ on the primary display.
- Hitman 3™ may experience an application crash in the Apex Predator mission on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- Radeon FreeSync may fail to enable in Forza Horizon 4™.
- AMD is currently investigating end user reports that Radeon Software may sometimes have higher than expected CPU utilization, even when a system is at idle. Users who are experiencing this issue are encouraged to file a bug report in Radeon Software.
- Brightness flickering may intermittently occur in some games or applications when Radeon™ FreeSync is enabled, and the game is set to use borderless fullscreen.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
Radeon Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.2.1 is compatible with the following AMD Radeon products.
|Radeon™ RX 6900 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 6800 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 Nano Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 5700 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 300 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 5600 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 200 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 5500 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 300 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ VII||AMD Radeon™ R7 200 Series Graphics|
|Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 300 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo||AMD Radeon™ R5 200 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 500 / Radeon 500X Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500 – HD 8900 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 400 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 – HD 7900 Series Graphics|
Mobility Radeon™ Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.2.1 is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features.
|AMD Radeon RX 5700M Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 M300 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon RX 5600M Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 M300 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon RX 5500M Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon RX 5300M Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ 600 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 M400 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500M – HD 8900M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M – HD 7900M Series Graphics|
RS-351. Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of Jan 28, 2021 on the 16GB Radeon™ RX 6800XT, using a test system comprising of AMD Ryzen 9 5900X CPU (3.7 GHz), 16GB DDR4-3200MHz memory, and Windows 10×64 with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.2.1 versus the previous driver edition 21.1.1 on The Medium @ 4k High settings. Performance may vary.