Download AMD Radeon Adrenalin 2019 19.11.1
Download from AMD.com
- Red Dead: Redemption II®
Added Vulkan® Support
- This extension introduces a new semaphore type that uses an integer payload to identify a point in a timeline. The extension supports querying the semaphore, host wait/signal operations, and device wait/signal operations.
- This extension allows a shader to query a real-time or monotonically incrementing counter at the subgroup level or across the device level.
- This extension enables the nonuniform group operations in SPIR-V to support 8-bit integer, 16-bit integer, 64-bit integer, 16-bit floating-point, and vectors of these types.
- This extension allows debugging and performance tools and applications in general to query properties and statistics about the pipeline compilation process.
- This extension allows the use of SPIR-V 1.4 shader modules, which in turn allows easier translation from high level languages into spirv.
- This extension enables an implementation to control the subgroup size by allowing a varying subgroup size and also specifying a required subgroup size. The optional feature to allow full compute subgroups is enabled.
- Clustered Subgroup Operations
- This feature bit allows invocations to perform cluster operations such as add, mul, min, max, and, or, xor among partitions of a subgroup. The operations are only performed within the subgroup invocations within a partition.
- Some users may be unable to connect their Twitch™ account through the Connect page in Radeon Settings for live streaming.
- The Outer Worlds™ may sometimes experience an application crash when opening the characters inventory screen.
- The Outer Worlds™ may experience character models being rendered incorrectly on the inventory screen.
- Frame Rate may cap or remain limited to 60 fps in some Vulkan® API games.
- OBS streaming may experience heavy frame drops when using AMF encoding..
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience stutter in some games at 1080p and low game settings.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may cause stutter or screen flashing on some applications.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience display loss when resuming from sleep or hibernate when multiple displays are connected.
- Toggling HDR may cause system instability during gaming when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may report incorrect VRAM utilization.
- Invoking Radeon Overlay may cause games to lose focus or become minimized when HDR is enabled within Windows®.
Radeon Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.11.1 is compatible with the following AMD Radeon products.
|Radeon™ RX 5700 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 200 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 5500 Series Graphics||Radeon™ RX 500 / Radeon 500X Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ VII||AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo|
|Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 200 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 400 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 300 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500 – HD 8900 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Nano Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 – HD 7900 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 300 Series Graphics|
Mobility Radeon™ Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.11.1 is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features.
|AMD Radeon RX 5500M Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ 600 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 M400 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500M – HD 8900M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M – HD 7900M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R5 M300 Series Graphics|