Download AMD Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.2 BETA
Download from AMD.com
Download mirror (Mediafire.com)
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
Radeon™ Software Crimson ReLive Edition is AMD’s advanced graphics software for enabling high-performance gaming and engaging VR experiences. Create, capture, and share your remarkable moments. Effortlessly boost performance and efficiency. Experience Radeon Software with industry-leading user satisfaction, rigorously-tested stability, comprehensive certification, and more.
- Windows®10 Fall Creators Update
- This release provides initial support for the Windows®10 Fall Creators Update. For more information please visit here.
- Wolfenstein™ II: The New Colossus
- Up to 8% faster performance on Radeon™ RX Vega56 (8GB) graphics than with Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.1 at 2560×1440. (RS-188)
- Up to 4% faster performance on Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.1 at 2560×1440. (RS-189)
- Destiny 2™
- Up to 43% faster performance on Radeon™ RX Vega56 (8GB) graphics than with Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.1 at 2560×1440.(RS-184)
- Up to 50% faster performance on Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics than with Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.1 at 2560×1440.(RS-185)
- Assassin’s Creed™: Origins
- Up to 16% faster performance on Radeon™ RX Vega56 (8GB) graphics than with Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.1 at 2560×1440.(RS-186)
- Up to 13% faster performance on Radeon RX 580(8GB) graphics than with Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.1 at 1920×1080. (RS-187)
- GPU Workload
- A new toggle in Radeon Settings that can be found under the “Gaming”, “Global Settings” options. This toggle will allow you to switch optimization between graphics or compute workloads on select Radeon RX 500, Radeon RX 400, Radeon R9 390, Radeon R9 380, Radeon R9 290 and Radeon R9 285 series graphics products.
- Compute Support
- Radeon Software now supports compute workloads for up to 12 installed Radeon RX 400, Radeon RX 500 or Radeon RX Vega series graphics products on Windows®10 system configurations.
- Windows®10 Fall Creators Update
The Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.2 Driver Version 17.40.1021 (Windows Driver Store Version 23.20.782.1)
- Radeon Software may not appear in the uninstall options under “Apps and Features” on Windows® operating systems after a Radeon Software upgrade.
- Minor corruption may appear in PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS™ in some game locations when using Ultra graphics settings in game.
- Radeon Wattman may fail to apply user adjusted voltage values on certain configurations.
- AMD XConnect™ Technology enabled system configurations may not be detected when plugged in or connected to a system after being previously unplugged during system sleep or hibernation.
- Hearts of Iron™ IV may experience a crash or system hang during some scenario gameplay.
- Radeon Settings gaming tab may not automatically populate games detected on the users system.
- A random system hang may be experienced after extended periods of use on system configurations using 12 GPU’s for compute workloads.
- Assassin’s Creed™: Origins may experience an intermittent application or system hang when playing on Windows®7 system configurations.
- The GPU Workload feature may cause a system hang when switching to Compute while AMD CrossFire is enabled. A workaround is to disable AMD CrossFire before switching the toggle to Compute workloads.
- Resizing the Radeon Settings window may cause the user interface to stutter or exhibit corruption temporarily.
- Corruption may be experienced in Forza Motorsport™ 7 on some HDR displays with HDR enabled in game.
- Radeon WattMan reset and restore factory default options may not reset graphics or memory clocks and unstable Radeon WattMan profiles may not be restored to default after a system hang.
- OverWatch™ may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations. Disabling Radeon ReLive as a temporary workaround may resolve the issue.
- When recording with Radeon ReLive on Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products GPU usage and clocks may remain in high states. A workaround is to disable and then re-enable Radeon ReLive.
Radeon Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.2 is compatible with the following AMD Radeon products.
Note: AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury, Radeon™ Pro Duo, AMD Radeon™ RX 500 and Radeon™ RX 400 Series are only supported by Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition on Windows 7/10 64-bit.
|Radeon Desktop Product Family Compatibility |
|Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics||Radeon™ RX 500 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 400 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 300 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Nano Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500 – HD 8900 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 200 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 – HD 7900 Series Graphics|
Mobility Radeon™ Family Compatibility
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10.2 is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features.
|Radeon Mobility Product Family Compatibility|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R5 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500M – HD 8900M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M200 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M – HD 7900M Series Graphics|