Canadian retailer has the upcoming Coffee Lake already listed for backorder.
Intel Coffeelake for $152 – $484 CAD
It appears that all CPUs listed on the leaked slide can already be found at PCCanada. Unfortunately, none of the CPUs are in stock, but an estimated restock date is 16th September.
The listing does not provide any specifications. The only information is the product code and the price:
- INTEL BOXED 8TH GEN INTEL I7-8700K PROCESSOR [BX80684I78700K]: $484.44
- INTEL BOXED 8TH GEN INTEL I7-8700 PROCESSOR [BX80684I78700]: $407.73
- INTEL BOXED 8TH GEN INTEL I5-8600K PROCESSOR [BX80684I58600K]: $338.00
- INTEL BOXED 8TH GEN INTEL I5-8400 PROCESSOR [BX80684I58400]: $237.58
- INTEL BOXED 8TH GEN INTEL I3-8350K PROCESSOR [BX80684I38350K]: $233.41
- INTEL BOXED 8TH GEN INTEL I3-8100 PROCESSOR [BX80684I38100]: $152.51
The tomorrow’s launch of Coffeelake CPUs will be a paper launch. As far as I know, no review samples of the CPUs and motherboards were shipped yet.
Recently the i3-8350K CPU was listed at userbenchmark along with Gigabyte GA-Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 motherboard. This is the second Z370 motherboard to be listed (first was Supermicro C7370-CG-L).
The following chart is a comparison between Kabylake and Coffeelake pricing in the same store:
|Intel Kabylake vs Coffeelake Pricing (CAD)|
|CPU Line||Intel 7th Gen||Intel 8th Gen|