MSI finally lifted the curtain on its most anticipated model of GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, the GAMING X.
MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X
Let’s jump straight to the specs. MSI GTX 1080 TI GAMING X has three overclocking modes:
|Mode||Base Clock||Boost Clock||Memory Clock|
|OC Mode||1569 MHz||1683 MHz||11124 MHz|
|Gaming Mode||1544 MHz||1657 MHz||11016 MHz|
|Silent Mode||1480 MHz||1582 MHz||11000 MHz|
The card ships with custom PCB equipped with dual 8-pin power connectors and 8+2 phase design. The card has a very wide board that hosts two and a half slot Twin Frozr VI cooler equipped with Torx 2.0 fans. The GAMING X also has Zero Frozr technology, so don’t worry about noisy fans when you are reading VideoCardz.com.
What’s also interesting is that this model has two DisplayPorts and two HDMIs (plus DVI-D). This means that Virtual Reality fans can directly plug their HMDs into the card.
MSI GTX 1080 TI GAMING X has GP102 GPU with 3584 CUDA Cores. This model is equipped with 11GB of GDDR5X memory across 352-bit interface.
MSI is also planning a non-X version with lower clocks. It’s hard to say when this model will be available in stores, but we were told production is in full swing.
We will have a review of this model soon (a week or so), so stay tuned.
Check our database for all the pictures:
|MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11GB GAMING X|
|Specs provided by VideoCardz.NET Database|
|GPU :||GP102-350||Base Clock :||1569 MHz (+6.0%)|
|Cores :||3584||Boost Clock :||1683 MHz (+6.4%)|
|TMUs :||224||Memory Clock :||11.1 Gbps (+1.0%)|
|ROPs :||88||Memory :||11 GB GDDR5X 352b|
MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X features
The Ultimate GAMING: TWIN FROZR VI
- Smooth Heat Pipes: Squared shape at bottom maximize heat transfer from the copper base plate.
- Zero Frozr: Stopping the fan in low-load situations, keeping a noise-free environment.
- Airflow Control: Technology Deflectors thrusts air onto heat pipes for lower temperatures and better gaming.
TORX FAN 2.0: Supremely silent
- Dispersion fan blade: Steeper curved blade accelerating the airflow.
- Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below.
- Double ball bearing: Strong and lasting core for years of smooth gaming.
- Instant Performance Gain: Unlock extra
- Instant Performance Gain: Unlock extra performance or keep your card silent
during light use in one click.
- LED control: Full control on your RGB GAMING LEDs to set the mood.