UNIGINE has announced its new benchmark called Superposition. It will be released by the end of this year.
Superposition will take us for a journey through the labs of a lone professor who performs dangerous experiments.
Once you come to this place in the early morning, you would not meet him there. The eerie thing is a loud bang from the laboratory heard a few moments ago. What was that? You have the only chance to cast some light upon this incident by going deeply into the matter of quantum theory: thorough visual inspection of professor’s records and instruments will help to lift the veil on the mystery.
The benchmark will feature Unignie 2 engine. It will be compatible with Linux and Windows. It will also feature VR mode for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
- Top-notch visuals powered by
- Global leaderboards for benchmark scores
- Stress load for the GPU heating system
- Scalable quality settings
- VR mode (Oculus Rift and HTC Vive)
- Free interactive mode with mini-games
- Support for Windows and Linux
Take a look at the teaser video (in 4K 60FPS):