ASUS has also revealed its first card from DUAL series, which are kept in black and white design similar to ASUS X99A motherboards.
ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 DUAL
GTX 1070 DUAL is factory-overclocked to 1582/1771 MHz (memory at stock 8 GHz). It’s a dual-fan design for smaller builds (as oppose to triple-fan STRIX series).
It appears that the PCB is quite similar to STRIX GTX 1070’s, which features single 8-pin power connector. However the last picture shows more phases than STRIX actually has, so I’m not sure if both cards use the exact same board.
Here’s the list of all DUAL features according to ASUS:
- 1771 MHz Boost Clock in OC mode for outstanding performance and gaming experience.
- Patented Wing-Blade Fans for max air flow with 105% more air pressure.
- Perfectly matched with ASUS X99-A II Overview motherboards for optimized style and performance.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- VR-friendly HDMI Ports for immersive virtual reality experiences.
- GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.