New day and new leaks. This time however we have a proof that leaker is in the possesion of Radeon RX 480.
AMD Radeon RX 480 in 3DMark
The leaker posted 3DMark results of RX 480. The results seem to be quite close to our results: 5492 (stock?) and 5856 (OC?) in FS Extreme, versus ours 5708. The ultra GPU score is not visible, so we can’t compare it to our results. The overall score is 2708 points though.
The software used in this comparison is probably not fully supporting RX 480 yet, as Radeon Settings software shows incorrect clock speed.
We also get to see the first ‘temperature test’, but it’s hard to say what is exactly measured with this infrared thermometer. One reading is probably under load, while the other is at idle. More leaks to come soon.
TechPowerUP GPU-Z gets Polaris support
GPU-Z was updated today to support Polaris, which means if any leaker wishes to post a screenshot, then he should be using 0.8.9 version.
- Added AMD Polaris support
- Added support for GeForce GTX 1070
- Added support for reading overclock on GeForce GTX 1070/1080
- Added BIOS reading for GeForce GTX 1070/1080
- Added support for NVIDIA Quadro M2000
- Added support for AMD E8860
- Fixed memory monitoring sometimes resetting beyond 4 GB usage
- Fixed double default memory clock on GT220/240
- Fixed double memory clock on GTxxx cards with GDDR5X
- Fixed typo in BIOS saving dialog
- Fixed no GPU selected in dropdown in some rare cases
Update: New RX 480 Fire Strike score
The GPU score here is 5379.
Update: Massive unboxing of RX 480
From what I understood those cards will go into pre-built systems.
Update 2: New GPU-Z screenshot
Unfortunately, old GPU-Z version was used.