In January we told you that HWINFO already received preliminary support for Baffin, Ellesmere and Greenland. Just 5 months later AIDA64 gets similar support.
Vega 10, Polaris 10 / Polaris 11, Pascal GP104 now supported by AIDA64
Latest changelog reveals AIDA64 will now support latest Pascal and Polaris GPUs. It is actually quite interesting that VEGA architecture is already supported, while other chips that were announced just weeks ago like Pascal GP100 are not.
Yesterday first rumors indicating quicker launch of Vega 10 started to surface. Does support from 3rd party software confirm those rumors? Well, it’s hard to say, but at least we get confirmation from AIDA that Polaris 10 is Ellesmere, Polaris 11 is Baffin, and finally Vega 10 is Greenland.
Version: 5.70.3843 beta (May 11, 2016)
- preliminary GPU information for AMD Polaris 10 (Ellesmere)
- preliminary GPU information for AMD Polaris 11 (Baffin)
- preliminary GPU information for AMD Vega 10 (Greenland)
- preliminary GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (GP104)
- improved memory type detection for AMD GPUs
- Intel Processor Number detection for Pentium D1519
- Intel Processor Number detection for Xeon D-1529, D-1539, D-1559
- extended sensor support for AquaStream Ultimate
- fixed: motherboard specific sensor info for MSI MS-7881, 7882, 7883, 7885 (too low Vcore)