Inno3D is ready with its GeForce GTX 1080. This actually the first time we see custom packaging for this card. This model ships with free 3DMark and VRMark software, and a mouse pad.
Inno3D GeForce GTX 1080
10: GAMING PERFECTED
NVIDIA’s new flagship GeForce GTX 1080 is the most advanced gaming GPU ever created. Powered by the new NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture, the GeForce GTX 1080 delivers up to three times the performance of previous-generation graphics cards, plus superior energy-efficiency, innovative new gaming technologies, and breakthrough VR experiences.
The GeForce GTX 1080 comes with ultra-fast FinFET and high-bandwidth GDDR5X (G5X) technologies, as well as support for DirectX 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences.
THE LATEST GAMING TECHNOLOGIES
GeForce GTX 1080 is built to meet the demands of next-generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies for extremely smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences, plus revolutionary new 360-degree image capture—even in VR.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets—driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
GROUNDBREAKING NEW DESIGN
The new GeForce GTX 1080 is meticulously crafted to offer superior heat dissipation using an advanced vapor chamber and premium materials, so it runs as cool as it looks.
Inno3D GeForce GTX 1080 Technical Specifications
- CUDA Cores: 2560
- Graphics Clock-Base Clock (MHz): 1607
- Boost Clock (MHz): 1733
- Memory Clock: 10.0Gbps
- Standard Memory Config (MB): 8192
- Memory Interface: GDDR5X
- Memory Interface Width: 256-bit
- Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec): 320
- Bus Support: PCI-E3.0 X16
- Multi-Projection: Yes
- VR Ready: Yes
- NVIDIA Ansel: Yes
- NVIDIA SLI® Ready: Yes – SLI HB Bridge Supported
- NVIDIA G-SYNC™-Ready: Yes
- NVIDIA GameStream™-Ready: Yes
- NVIDIA GPU Boost™: 3.0
- Microsoft DirectX: 12 API with feature level 12_1
- Vulkan API: Yes
- OpenGL: 4.5
- OS Certification: Windows 7-10, Linux, FreeBSDx86
- Multi Monitor: Yes
- Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680×4320 at 60 Hz RGB 8-bit with dual DisplayPort connectors or 7680×4320 at 60 Hz YUV420 8-bit with on DisplayPort 1.3 connector
- HDCP: 2.2
- Standard Display Connectors: Dual Link DVI-D, HDMI 2.0, 3x DisplayPort 1.4
Standard Graphics Card Dimensions:
- Length: 266mm
- Height: 111mm
- Width: 2-slot
- Maximum GPU Temperature (in C with ambient temperature 55c): 94
- Maximum Graphics Card Power (W): 180
- Minimum System Power Requirement (W): 500
- Supplementary Power Connectors: 8-pin
- Driver CD Kit: Yes
- Mouse Pad: Yes
- 3DMark: Yes
- VRMark: Yes