The kryographics R9 NANO is Aqua Computers latest addition to their full cover water blocks. The block covers the whole graphics card and will be available in six different variants.
Due to the new high bandwidth memory of AMDs Fiji GPU the requirements for an efficient cooling solution have changed a lot. The GPU area allows only very small tolerances and requires a precisely manufactured block. With its German-based development, CNC machining and assembly Aqua Computer can fulfill this challenge.
The kryographics R9 NANO covers the voltage regulators by thermal pads and the GPU/HBM area by thermal grease. Other than the stock fan the inductors are also cooled directly by the block. Integrated distance pieces allow an easy installation and perfect contact pressure. In internal tests with FurMark the delta between the GPU temperature and cooling fluid is only about 8K.
All contact surfaces of the high-purity electrolytic copper base are high gloss polished. The variants that feature a Plexiglas cover use a stainless steel frame for the fixation so the pressure is spread evenly and prevents the risk of cracks.
The block uses common G 1/4 fittings and the optional kryoConnect adapters can be used to set up CrossFire systems. A single slot cover to replace the bulky original cover is also available as accessory.
Available variants and prices (incl. VAT):
- kryographics for Radeon R9 NANO – 94,90 Euro
- kryographics for Radeon R9 NANO acrylic glass edition – 104,90 Euro
- kryographics for Radeon R9 NANO black edition – 104,90 Euro
- kryographics for Radeon R9 NANO, nickel plated version – 109,90 Euro
- kryographics for Radeon R9 NANO acrylic glass edition, nickel plated version – 119,90 Euro
- kryographics for Radeon R9 NANO black edition, nickel plated version – 119,90 Euro
The copper variants will be available within the next week. The nickel plated blocks will follow about two weeks later.