GALAX is currently selling five GTX 980 models:
- GALAX GTX 980 HOF
- GALAX GTX 980 HOF V2
- GALAX GTX 980 SOC
- GALAX GTX 980 NVTTM reference model
- GALAX GTX 980 in-house reference model (plastic cooler)
However, GALAX decided to add two more cards to the stack:
- GALAX GTX 980 HOF TecLab Edition
- GALAX GTX 980 HOF DUCK Edition
GALAX GTX 980 HOF DUCK Edition
GALAX HOF Duck Edition currently holds the second place in official Fire Strike competition with the score of 10580 points. Unfortunately, it is yet unclear what is the factory clock speed, but Duck-OC (the same guy who helped to design this card) overclocked it to 2123 MHz.
- 3DMark (Hall of Fame) world records
- Duck-OC’s 2nd place with GTX 980 HOF Duck Edition
- Futto-kun’s 16th place with GTX 980 HOF Duck Edition
Just remember, it’s GTX 980 we are talking about, the first place is taken by TITAN X… Imagine what these cards could do with custom boards.
The GALAX GTX 980 HOF Duck features the similar design to other HOF cards. It’s a triple-fan solution with custom made white PCB.
Here are some pictures of this card:
GALAX GTX 980 HOF TecLab Edition
The TecLab edition was developed with these guys. GALAX 980 TecLab is slightly beefier than other HOF cards. It’s 2.5-slot solution with new color scheme. It also has the backplate and the OC button. TecLab Edition will likely become the fastest GTX 980 in GALAX lineup.