March 17th, 2015 – The EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X combines the technologies and performance of the new NVIDIA Maxwell architecture in the fastest and most advanced graphics card on the planet.
This incredible GPU delivers unrivaled graphics, acoustic, thermal and power-efficient performance. The most demanding enthusiast can now experience extreme resolutions up to 4K-and beyond.
Enjoy hyper-realistic, real-time lighting with advanced NVIDIA VXGI, as well as NVIDIA G-SYNC display technology for smooth, tear-free gaming. Plus you get DSR technology that delivers a brilliant 4K experience, even on a 1080P display.
- 3072 CUDA Cores
- Base Clock: 1000 MHz
- Boost Clock: 1075 MHz
- Bus: PCI-E 3.0
- 2-way, 3-way, 4-way SLI Ready
- Memory Detail: 12288MB MB GDDR5
- Memory Bit Width: 384 Bit
- Memory Clock: 7010 MHz
- Memory Speed: 0.28 ns
- Memory Bandwidth: 336.5 GB/s
- The Ultimate GPU – An unbelievable 3,072 CUDA Cores give you blisteringly fast performance in the latest games at extreme resolutions.
- Unrivaled Design – TITAN X is engineered with the highest-grade components and meticulous craftsmanship, offering a massive leap in performance while maintaining unbelievable acoustic and thermal efficiency.
- Built in Controllable LED – Illuminated GeForce GTX text that can be controlled in NVIDIA GeForce Experience.
- 12GB of GDDR5 Memory – 12GB of GDDR5 memory gives you the ultimate performance for 4K gaming… and beyond.
- Extreme Gaming – TITAN X is the only single GPU that can take on 4K gaming at high settings with ease.
Even Cooler with EVGA Hydro Copper Water Block
Looking for something even cooler? Achieve gaming bliss when paired up with an EVGA Hydro Copper water block. Coming soon.