Gigabyte has announced GeForce GTX TITAN X, the most powerful single-GPU GeForce model in the lineup.
Card is equipped with GM200 GPU with 3072 CUDA cores. It has a base clock of 1002 MHz and boost clock of 1089 MHz. It has 12 GB GDDR5 memory and 384-bit interface. It’s a reference design and card is not factory-overclocked.
Gigabyte GTX TITAN X:
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X GPU
- Integrated with industry’s best 12GB GDDR5 memory 384-bit memory interface
- Features Dual-link DVI-I/ HDMI / DisplayPort x3
- BASE:1002MHz / BOOST:1089 MHz
- System power supply requirement: 600W(with one 6-pin and one 8-pin external power connectors)