NCIX has listed first custom Radeon R9 290 and R9 290X graphics card.
The good news is that both cards are fully custom. Even R9 290 comes with a backplate. The bad news is that they are not cheap. The R9 290X GAMING is listed for $699 USD and R9 290 GAMING for $529 USD. That’s a lot, especially considering the MSRP for reference models. We do know however that R9 290 series got a little pricey due to GPU shortage caused by mining popularity, but still that’s too much.
The R9 290 is clocked at 1007 MHz and R9 290X at 1040 MHz. Interesting fact: R9 290 is listed with a TDP of 208 W.
MSI Radeon R9 290X Gaming Twin Frozr IV @ NCIX
MSI Radeon R9 290 Gaming Twin Frozr IV @ NCIX
Features of Radeon R9 290 GAMING series
- OC Mode – Tune up core clock and fan speed to gain a best performance.
- Gaming Mode – Provide a stable gaming experience with higher core clock.
- Silent Mode – The best operating environment with extremely low noise.
Military Class 4 Components
- Meet MIL-STD-810G standard to ensure the best stability and quality.
- Adopt Hi-c CAP, SSC, and All Solid CAP.
Experience – Predator
- Just use Predator within Afterburner for “FREE”!
- Audio source selection support.Screen capturing support.
- BMP/JPG/PNG format support.
Advanced Thermal Design
- Dual 10CM PWM controlled fans with Propeller Blade Technology
- Airflow Control Technology optimizes efficiency of heat pipes