More and more people are willing to replace their GPU cooler for something more efficient.
Since there aren’t many solutions other than Arctic’s Accelero Hybrid and probably few others, NZXT came up with an idea for multi-compatible solution for existing CPU coolers. That said we have a new GPU bracket which is availble in white, black and red for the following coolers:
- NZXT : Kraken X60, Kraken X40
- Corsair : H110, H90 , H55 , H50
- Antec : KUHLER H2O 920V4, KUHLER H2O 620V4, KUHLER H2O 920, KUHLER H2O 620
- Thermaltake : Water 3.0 Extreme, Water 3.0 Pro, Water 3.0 Performer Water 2.0 Extreme, Water 2.0 Pro, Water 3.0 Performer
- Zalman : LQ-320, LQ-315, LQ-310
It is compatible with these graphics cards:
- NVIDIA: GTX 780, 770, 760, Titan, 680, 670, 660Ti, 580, 570, 560Ti, 560, 560SE
- AMD: R9 290X, 290, 280X, 280, 270X, 270, HD7970, 7950, 7870, 7850, 6970, 6950, 6870, 6850, 6790, 6770, 5870, 5850, 5830
Kraken K10 supports 92 mm fan (which is included) and it costs $29.99 (remember that you still need to purchase a separate cooler). UPDATE NZXT also released a full cooling solution with GPU cooler already included– Kraken G10. NZXT claims that Kraken K10 equipped with Kraken X40 will provide up to 40% better heat dissipation vs stock GTX 780 cooler.
Anyway, here are some pictures.