Both cards come with reference clocks and reference design, the only difference (besides the price) is warranty length — 2 years with Gainward’s products and 3 with Gainward’s.
Gainward GeForce GTX 690 4096 MB426018336-2661 model to be exact) features dual-GK104 GPUs with 4 GB of GDDR memory – listed for £869.99 inc VAT.
Gigabyte GTX 690 is codenamed GV-N690D5-4GD-B available for £879.95 inc VAT .
You can also order MSI, ASUS and reference models as well here.
Specification is the same for both cards:
- PLX PCI-E 3.0 Bridge Chip (Gen3)
- Core Clock: 915MHz (GK104) x2
- Core Boost Clock: 1019MHz x2
- Innovative thermal design: Vapour Chamber (Quieter & Cooler than previous generation)
- Memory: 4096MB GDDR5 (2x 2GB)
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 512-Bit (2x 256-Bit)
- Processing Cores: 3072 (2x 1536)
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 3x Dual-Link DVI-I, & 1x Mini-Displayport
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 300 watts at stock speed)
- 2x 8-Pin PCI-E Connectors required