Chinese graphics cards manufacturer is ready with its GTX 680 card. A card which is based on reference design.
Colorful GeForce GTX 680 comes with standard clocks and specifications. It features 1536 CUDA cores with 2GB of GDDR5 memory. Card is based on reference design and generally speaking it is nothing special.
Have a look at pictures from Colorful and PCPOP, who already had their hands on it.
- The latest flagship graphics card of NVIDIA, based on the 28nm Kepler structure
- 1536 CUDA cores and 2 times better tessellation performance than Fermi cards
- 2GB GDDR5 memory onboard, rating at 6008MHz.
- An amazing low TDP of 195W, over 40% better performance per watt than the competition.
- Innovative GPU boost to accelerate the GPU core clock within TDP limit.
- 3D Surround on a Single card and supports up to 4 displays with one card.
- Brand-new Adaptive Vsync for smoother gaming.
- Better ,faster FXAA and new TXAA for excellent visual effects.
- Improved PhysX for more realistic animation.
- Supports HDMI 1.4a, monitors with 4K horizontal resolutions and multi-stream audio.
- 2/3/4-way SLI support for extreme world record gaming and benchmarks.
|Graphics Card Model||Colorful680-2048M D5 CH (N680-205-C01)|
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680|
|GPU Code Name||GK104|
|Manufacturing Process||28 nm|
|Core Clock||Base:1006 MHz, Boost 1058 MHz|
|Shader Clock||Base:1006 MHz, Boost 1058 MHz|
|Memory Clock||6008 MHz|
|Memory Size||2048 MB|
|Memory Bus Width||256 BIT|
|Display Ports||DVI + DVI + HDMI + DP|
|Max Resolution||Digital: 4096×2160 VGA: 2048×1536|
- READ MORE (Source): Colorful Web—Colorful680-2048M D5 CH (N680-205-C01)—Product Pictures