October 1st, 2008
Palit presents new GeForce 9600GT
Palit Microsystems, presents a graphics card – Palit GeForce 9600GT Sonic. It is the world’s first 3D graphics card that supports same time, DisplayPort, HDMI, and two exit Dual-Link DVI. The graphics card that supports four output image, is to offer users the highest quality picture and provide excellent flexibility.
The new advanced DisplayPort output supports a maximum data throughput to 10.8 Gbit / s and image resolution to 2560 * 1600; high-definition video and high-definition output is supported through HDMI. Palit also left two exits dual-link DVI on the card GeForce 9600GT Sonic, which further extends the compatibility tab.
3-phase power system is designed for a much better solution than the standard 2-phased system and allows the card Palit GeForce 9600GT Sonic maintain a lower temperature which means a longer life, and the much higher possibility podkręcania.
Installed on the card GeForce 9600GT Sonic cooling system, is to combine high efficiency cooling fan of silence generated by radiatorowi and allows the CPU, GPU work at lower temperatures ensuring a longer service life and very quiet operation.
Palit GeForce 9600GT Sonic has a strong core frequency of 700MHz, 64 units of Pixel clock streaming units cieniujących 1750MHz memory and 512MB 256bit GDDR3 strong frequency of 2000MHz. Card supports NVIDIA SLI, as well as a platform for PCI-Express 2.0 and Microsoft DirectX 10 Shader Model 4.0 guaranteeing the players an excellent impression.
- DisplayPort: advanced DisplayPort output is a link in the standard of the future; link to digital audio / video supports a maximum throughput of 10.8 Gbit / s and resolutions up to 2560 x 1600.
- Zunifikowana NVIDIA architecture: unified entity cieniujące are dynamically allocated depending on current needs for operations or pixel shading tops, to calculate the geometry, or natural transition. Thanks to this performance in games may be even higher than doubled in the previous generation GPU.
- Full support for Microsoft DirectX 10: the world’s first GPU processor with support DirectX 10 and full support for Shader Model 4.0 offers an unusual image realism and graphic effects for film quality.
- NVIDIA SLI technology: it allows the use of two parallel card, so that productivity increases even 2-fold compared to a single card, providing incomparable experience in the latest games. Using the PCI Express ® SLI remarkably raises productivity in the most demanding games.
- Support for PCI Express 2.0: designed in accordance with the new architecture of PCI Express 2.0, which allows to work with the most demanding applications and 3D games, thanks to maximize the throughput of the rail to 5 GT / s. PCI Express 2.0 products are fully backward compatible with the motherboards in the current standard PCI Express.
- 128-bit floating point HDR mode (HDR): Double-higher accuracy compared with the previous generation guarantees extremely realistic lighting effects – now with support for anti-aliasing.
- Two ports of Dual-link DVI: Allows you to display the image on the largest panels available to a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels.
- Designed for Microsoft Windows Vista: the fourth-generation GPU architecture from NVIDIA works great with Microsoft Windows Vista and allows you to take full advantage of 3D graphic interface, Windows Vista Aero.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology: a combination of hardware acceleration for image processing and video in high-definition format provides an extraordinary picture clarity, smooth video, vivid colors and precise image scaling.
- Supports HDCP: support HDCP technology, against the copying materials in formats Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD, you can play encoded film footage after the computer is connected to HDCP-compatible screens.
- Support for HDMI: HDMI output together with optical SPDIF
Enter your card is about 519 zloty.