June 8th, 2012
PowerColor’s HD 7970 X2 Devil 13 To Cost $1200, Details Surfaced
New information regarding upcoming dual-gpu Radeon HD 7970 X2 from PowerColor surfaced thanks to techPowerUP website. One of the most powerful cards will be available for at least $1,200 (or €1,200) starting from late July.
According to techPowerUP, the fastest variant of HD 7970 card, based on two GPUs, will arrive in the end of July. Card will likely be priced at $1,200 or €1,200 (including VAT). It’s worth mentioning that this model will be available in limited quantities (just like ASUS MARS III).
Thanks to the source, we also learn that PowerColor’s Devil 13 model will arrive with a core clock of 1050 MHz, which is 125 MHz more than reference HD 7970 card. Other details are listed below.
PowerColor Radeon HD 7970 X2 Devil 13 Specification:
- Graphics Processing Units: 2 x Tahiti XT
- Core Clock: 1050 MHz
- Stream Processors: 4096
- Texture Mapping Units: 256
- Raster Operating Units: 64
- Memory: 6144 MB GDDR5 768-bit
- Power Consumption: ~500 Watts
- Required Connectors: 3 x 8-pin PEG
- Cooling: Triple-fan solution
- Design: Triple-Slot
- Release Date: July
- MSRB Price: $1,200 / € 1,200
Previously released pictures
- READ MORE (Source): techPowerUp