May 3rd, 2012
Gigabyte, Gainward and ZOTAC Add GeForce GTX 690 to their Lineups
Both cards come with reference clocks and reference design, the only difference (besides the price) is warranty length — 2 years with Gainward’s products and 3 with Gainward’s.
Gainward GeForce GTX 690 4096 MB426018336-2661 model to be exact) features dual-GK104 GPUs with 4 GB of GDDR memory – listed for £869.99 inc VAT.
Gigabyte GTX 690 is codenamed GV-N690D5-4GD-B available for £879.95 inc VAT .
You can also order MSI, ASUS and reference models as well here.
Specification is the same for both cards:
- PLX PCI-E 3.0 Bridge Chip (Gen3)
- Core Clock: 915MHz (GK104) x2
- Core Boost Clock: 1019MHz x2
- Innovative thermal design: Vapour Chamber (Quieter & Cooler than previous generation)
- Memory: 4096MB GDDR5 (2x 2GB)
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 512-Bit (2x 256-Bit)
- Processing Cores: 3072 (2x 1536)
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 3x Dual-Link DVI-I, & 1x Mini-Displayport
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 300 watts at stock speed)
- 2x 8-Pin PCI-E Connectors required